EDI Analyst - NJ, USA
- • EDI Analyst will make sure that he or she is up to speed with the company’s business processes.
- • EDI Analyst will keep himself or herself abreast with the features and capabilities of the EDI software that is being used by the client.
- • EDI Analysts will make sure that production systems are running fine and escalating the issue as and when needed.
- • EDI Analyst will have to liaison between the client and the development team offshore by providing specifications for development team to develop.
- • EDI Analyst will report the development status to the client project manager.
- • EDI Analyst will be needed to maintain compliance with changing standards and changing trading partners/carriers requirements.
• Expertise of below is required:
- o Sterling B2B Implementation by applying RIEDA Framework for quick onboarding of trading partners.
- o Proficiency in Sterling B2B 5.1 and 5.2 platforms for managing/developing maps, and applying BPML techniques
- o Technical expertise in MS Logic Apps & expert knowledge in SwiftAnt’s proprietary framework Swift Integrator.
- o Technical expertise in MS Visual Studio 2017 & EDI Mapping techniques in Microsoft Logic Apps.
- o API architecture design and implementation for Micro service architectures.
- o Strong domain knowledge in supply chain and Travel & Transportation industry.
- o Proficient in MS SQL Server 2012/2016/2017/2019.
- o Cloud adoption expertise and Azure SQL expertise
- • This position also demands, application of Agile programming techniques, excellent communication skills and ability to conduct business workshops.
- • Candidate must also be aware to address the techniques of SDLC (Software Development Cycle) processes to design and develop interfaces with all systems that need to integrate with EDI
- • Expertise of below is required:
Work Experience Requirements
- Candidate Should possess 5+ years of hands-on experience in EDI platform.
- Candidate must have Computer science related education/qualification as part of his/her graduation